Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Another busy work day

Mutterings continued.

Trying to get the magazine into shape, editing, rewriting, looking for more photos. Editing animal fact sheets. Answering calls from dads looking for Tiger Snake info for their kids. I'm really looking forward to Retro Betty's tomorrow!!

Some amusements from the Toxic Custard site - http://www.toxiccustard.com/australia/.

A flock of Carnaby's cockatoos is flying over the tree tops. Noisy buggers but I love 'em.

My Yorkshire mate, Ashley. emailed me the other day about the snow they've been having. Lucky them. I think.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah... Toxic Custard. Memories!

I remember getting Daniel's Toxic Custard Workshop Files as e-mails back in the early 90s.

-Rob

10:28 pm  
Blogger Possbert said...

It doesn't look as though the site has been updated for a couple of years. Shame.

4:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home