Monday, May 02, 2005

A Wet, Wet Day

Mutterings continued.

Bucketed down, it did. Lovely thunderstorm last night. The plants on my balcony have picked up, they obviously like a nice drop of the stuff from the sky.

Had another trip to the doc's today. The leaflet that came with my cholesterol meds advises that, if you find you're suffering from odd muscle pain, go to your doctor. I did and he said there was really nothing to worry about, it's a common side effect. It felt like I'd had severe cramps in the calves. They feel much better now. I've got a referral for a CAT scan as the stomach pains are back and he wants to check again for gall stones.

Nothing interesting in the post - I was hoping the goodies I'd ordered from Oxfam would arrive so I can decorate the flat (rent inspection tomorrow) but no such luck. I've ordered some rugs and cushions and other stuff.

After paying off the credit card last week, I'd decided to leave it alone for a while. Famous last words and all that. I've bought the Primary and Secondary phases of the HHGTTG radio series and pre-ordered the Quandry Phase CD and scripts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home