Tuesday, June 07, 2005

The Monday That Isn't

Mutterings continued.

Today is Tuesday; it's been Tuesday all day, however some people (ok, me and theVet) thought today was Monday. We were most confused.

It's been a very wet Tuesday. I'll have to check the bucket on the verandah to see how much rain we've had.

Back to my old/new job today. I like my big office, though I'm having touble finding things - I had a very nice collection of pens but have no idea where they've all gone! I spent most of the afternoon wandering around the park looking for things on the asset register - exciting things like pumps and steel benches and stuff.

And this afternoon I met Director Pat at Melville Theatre Company to have a mooch through their props store. I came home with a few goodies and, would you believe, a real war time baby's respirator. Now I just have to make the gas masks.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooer! Your blog looks completely different in this new-fangledey browser wot I am using on another machine. But don't worry: I'll be back to dragging sixteen-bit computing into the twenty-first century before you know it. And -gasp!- the reply button works in this. Worn doors never seize! So, I'll go on and wish you well in your old/new job - or is it your new/old job? Either way, I've obviously missed something in the storyline but I hope to catch up sometime.

Take care,

I've signed in as anonymous but I think you know who this is!

7:29 am  
Blogger Possbert said...

Did the hamster in the old pc finally kick the bucket or have you - gasp - upgraded and been subsumed by the Evil Empire (TM)?

8:10 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home