Sunday, August 07, 2005

I can't believe it's August!

Mutterings continued.

I keep putting '05' down as the month as I can't believe we're up to '08' already.

Good night last night; we'd run out of Rah-Xephon (I think we have one disk left), but saw a great ep of Stargate:Atlantis and a very bad Canadian movie, riffed admirably by the Lads, called ... er.... Ah! The Final (Last??) Sacrifice. I hadn't realised that Z grade movies were still being made in the early 90's.
Conversation turned to VH1's assertion that Yes's Owner of a Lonely Heart bites. On the way home from Dad's I called into the second hand record (as in real records, made from vinyl and everything) on Albany Hway and picked up a copy of Yes Highlights - the Very Best of Yes. Listened to Owner a couple of times and decided that IT ROCKS! Rob is on the hunt for the video of said song - stars the lovely Daniel Webb. A quick Google and it seems that there is a DVD entitled Greatest Video Hits. Sorted.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home