Saturday, August 27, 2005

Saturday

Mutterings continued.

Things are slowly coming together. Friends have been wonderful - a huge thank you to everyone for your kind words and thoughts.

L and R are coming over for dinner tonight. I'm cooking what I was going to make last week - tacos. I don't think they'll have time to read this before they arrive as they seem to have a very busy day planned out for themselves, so tacos will be a surprise.

I was going to do the nice baked fish dish I did a few months ago, however I appear to have misplaced the recipe.

The Yes DVD I ordered from Amazon arrived on Thursday so Rob will be able to see Owner of a Lonely Heart, one of his favourites. It features the lovely Danny Webb, currently being seen in UKTV's Henry VIII - he plays Thomas Cromwell, a villain.

It's been an expensive week for music DVDs - on Thursday I bought Concert for George and a history of Crosby, Stills and Nash.

Westnet email is great, if a little stringent in the spam filter. I've had no spam at all. I've also had reports that people have been having probs forwarding mail to the new addy. I've now put them in the Allowed Senders list so hopefully this will solve the problem.


Danny Webb as Gower in Henry V.

2 Comments:

Blogger Fiona Glass said...

I didn't know you were a Danny Webb fan too!! It's amazing how many things he turns up in, isn't it? And nearly always playing the villain... :)

4:30 pm  
Blogger Possbert said...

He was Lestrade (a goodie) in the less-than-satisfactory Hound of the Baskervilles but, you're right, he usually plays a bad 'un.

I first noticed him in Henry V.

4:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home