Wednesday, November 09, 2005

I don't believe what I've done

Mutterings continued.

Had a meeting of the GRADS committee last night to choose a director for Midsummer Night's Dream. We've got a director and a stage manager and, god help me, a props diva. You may remember I said after Nightingale that I wouldn't do props for Butler. You may even recall I said after Butler that I wouldn't do props for Dream... If anyone within earshot hears me saying 'yes' to Hedda Gabler, you have my permission to take me down.

Can you milk a curtain call that bit too much? Yes.

The Australian Orang-utan Project, of which I'm a member, is having an info stall over three days at Garden City Shopping Centre.

10th - 12th November

The stand will be manned from 8-30am to 9pm Thursday, 8-30am to 5-30pm Friday and 8-30am to 5pm Saturday.

We will be promoting all aspects of the A.O.P. at the stall

Merchandise can be purchased with a range of items from t-shirts, bags, toys, caps, magnets, stickers and cards available

Please come along and support WA in their help to save these wonderful creatures from the brink of extinction


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come now, a donkey head can't be that more difficult to get hold of than Winston Churchill's memberabillia.

:-)

Poss is a sucker for punishment. When the black tshirts come out in a few weeks I'll do one for you for Xmas that says "Props Diva"

4:29 pm  
Blogger Possbert said...

Sucker for working with a certain director and a certain stage manager. *sigh*

5:46 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sucker. But WE the VIEWING PUBLIC win!
Bwahahahahahaa!!!!!!!!!

11:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home