Saturday, April 01, 2006

Saturday's child works hard for a living

Mutterings continued.

Hmm, not sure about this - I am a public servant after all.

Back from the weekly shopping, sitting down with a cup of coffee and a hot cross bun (pieces of which I'm having to feed to Gus as she is standing - yes, standing - next to me with her paws on my leg, periodically poking me until I shove another bit of bun in her mouth), before I tackle the housework. Housework that hasn't been tackled for about 3 weeks. Oh dear.

Shiny thing purchases - Hairy Pooter and Thing of Thing DVD, rose gold earrings, 10 tins of cat food (not exciting but shiny none-the-less). And a new battery for my smoke detector, because FESA said I should.

Just noticed four planes flying in formation over South Perth - normally the RAAF gives us notice if they are doing that sort of thing in case it scares the animals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home