Sunday, March 26, 2006

So, good night unto you all

Mutterings continued.

Give me your hands, if we be friends
And Robin shall restore amends.

In other words, that's another Shakespeare done and dusted. And with a decent profit at the end of it. My car is full of props, nothing unusual there, which I will have to find a home for in my spare room. The rest of the props went into the store at the back of the Octagon Theatre at UWA. Small audience last night but they enjoyed themselves. And then we partied and I went home with booty - pressies from the cast, director and production manager.

Spent a couple of hours today helping with the bump out. Director Stephen was most annoyed that only four of the cast of 22 actually turned up to help. Actors!!

Got my hair cut yesterday - finally. It has been 3 months since I last got it cut so there was a far amount on the floor of the hairdresser's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home