Saturday, March 18, 2006

A hit! A very palpable hit!

Mutterings continued.

Full house tonight, mostly students from Kelmscott Senior High School. Not overly demonstrative, though they did laugh like drains during the play within a play (and so they should - it's bloody funny), but they were very attentive.

Break now for 3 nights. Huzzah!

I received Vol. 2 of Randall and Hopkirk (Deceased) from Sendit yesterday. It's the 2001 remake of the 1969 series and stars Vic Reeves (real name Jim Moir) and Bob Mortimer (the people who brought you MonkeyTrousers and Geordies in Space). Oh, and Tom Baker. I'd bought series 2 as Derek Jacobi guest stars in one of the episodes - I have now ordered series 1. Good stuff.

Heading home from the play tonight I ran into, not literally, a booze bus in operation on Mounts Bay Road. It took two blows on the breathalyzer for me to register - as all I'd had in the last six hours was a bottle of water and a carton of ice coffee, I would have been well peeved to have registered anything at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home