Tuesday, March 14, 2006

I can hear my Thisby's face

Mutterings continued.

Some humour never goes out of style. Four hundred odd years after this was written, it's still funny:

"I see a voice; now will I to the chink
To spy an I can hear my Thisby's face"

Preview night last night; L and R and R attended and Leece wrote a very nice review. There were some last minute panics, as always happens - glasses got broken, torch went AWOL but it all worked out in the end. I think.

My body clock is all over the place. I've been getting home at 11.30/11.45 and then winding down in front of the telly and a bowl of cereal, not getting to bed until 1am-ish. This means I'm getting up at 9am, a full 2 and a half hours after my normal rising time. Will have to get back into rhythm before going back to work.

Yesterday's shiny thing purchases: called into JBs in Cannington for something to put the overflow of DVDs in (came home with the wrong thing but, with a bit of rearranging, managed to find a home for the disks that can't fit in the DVD stand) and two more DVDs - Batman Begins ($13, bargain!) and Howl's Moving Castle (which I didn't get to see at the pics).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home