Friday, March 24, 2006

The Me Me Meme

Mutterings continued.

Thanks to Diamond Geezer for this:


Name seven things in your fridge: two litre bottle of skim milk; bottle of champagne; grapes; peaches; half empty bottle of Baileys; Vegemite; water.

When was the first time you went abroad? The first time I flew was when I was 7 and we had a holiday of Kangaroo Island off the south coast of South Australia (silly thing to say - all the South Australian coast is to the south!). I was terrified as I was convinced that the pilot was going to do acrobatics. Think I'd seen too much telly. Not exactly abroad, but. In 1993 I went to Bali with friends. That's abroad, innit?

Who were the last five people to send you a spam message? Dunno - my email is spam filtered by Westnet.

If you were a type of chocolate biscuit, what type of chocolate biscuit would you be and why? A Tim Tam, possibly one of the alcoholic ones you can't get any more.

Describe your best friend using only Madonna song titles: Difficult as I don't know many Madonna songs and "Like a Virgin" just ain't right.

What's the funniest thing you've ever seen a kitten do? Watch a game of cricket on the telly and try to catch the ball.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home