Friday, March 24, 2006

Last day of hols Friday.

Mutterings continued.

What the Aust. Tourism ad should really have said. Probably would have caused less controversy.

Did a bit of retail therapy this morning and then met Genette for lunch. I am never going to Garden City of a Friday again. Had to drive 'round and around until I found a parking space and then had to negotiate my way through malls without being run into by women with trolleys full of groceries and kids.

Reasonable audience last night - small but they laughed a lot. The rain held off - just.

I've booked myself an Easter holiday at the Chifley on the Terrace - just one night of luxury - "Executive Suite, 1 queen bed, comes with a 1 person bath featuring spa jets for true relaxation, including a Bottle of Champagne and Easter Eggs on arrival."

It's very grey outside; we've had a bit of rain today, however the BoM is forecasting fine conditions for this evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home