Sunday, April 23, 2006

There and back again, again.

Mutterings continued.

Just back from a day trip down to Mandurah. Lovely day, lovely company. And ice cream at Simmo's!!


Ros shows off her new purple hat.


I wuz framed, I tells ya!


Tres artistic.


Awww...


The gang.




Lovely clear green water under the town bridge.


We came across a flock of Corellas having a whale of a time swinging on the fairy lights. Rob got a better pic and will be forwarding it to me.


Ice cream cam! This is a Simmo's sundae with apple and rhubarb, tiramasu and Cointreau strawberry cheesecake. No cream as I'm on a diet, tee hee.


One should never dive or jump into the traffic.


And now for something silly. My new phone has all sorts of photo options. This is but one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home