Tuesday, April 18, 2006

There and back again

Mutterings continued.

Had a lovely stay at the Chifley. This time I booked the chocs and champers with single spa Executive suite offer deal thing.







No trouser press but there are ironing facilities.



Tea and coffee making facilities.



The spa, looking towards the bed.


Looking towards the spa.


The comfy lounge chair.

I had a wander around both Elizabeth's book stores but didn't find what I was looking for. Encountered quite a few tourists who seemed to be puzzled that nothing was open. Except McDonalds, of course. And the odd tacky souvenir shop.

One of the best things about staying in a hotel is room service. For dins I ordered the Gage Roads Battered Shark Bay Whiting with lime and caper aoli, chips and a green salad and Cointreau ice cream sandwich with warm chocolate sauce.


Dinner - before.


And after.





The full breakfast.

I took my mini DVD player, hooked it up to the telly and finally got around to watching Howl's Moving Castle. Loved it.

Got home about 10.30 this morning to find the cats hadn't missed me and were asleep. I took a drive to JB's and made a shiny thing purchase - The Princess Bride for $13.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home