Saturday, April 08, 2006

A Saturday

Mutterings continued.

during which some shopping was done, no shiny things were purchased, and I received validation for being a fan of the new BSG.

I hate supermarkets.
Supermarkets are up there with vacuum cleaners for being necessary evils. Online grocery shopping doesn't seem to have taken off in this state - I'd be so much happier if the groceries came to me. I'm not an impulse shopper so visiting a supermarket isn't an adventure in what new and exciting stuff I can spend my hard-earned on.

Myers, on the other hand, is much more dangerous, especially when they have a sale.

BSG wins a Peabody (but where's Sherman?)

"Battlestar Galactica SCI FI CHANNEL

A belated, brilliantly re-imagined revival of a so-so 1970s outer-space saga, the series about imperiled survivors of a besieged planet has revitalized sci-fi television with its parallax considerations of politics, religion, sex, even what it means to be "human." NBC Universal Television Studio."




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home