Monday, May 01, 2006

Back at it.

Mutterings continued.

Well, that's Monday out of the way. Had a couple of walks to the other end of the Zoo and back for meetings and a mooch around the shop for a nice elephant painting. I called into the Ele barn on the way but didn't get to see any eles.

Last night I made the vegetable curry in the Simple Recipes book and am very happy with the results. Mmmm....mustard seed and fenugreek. I was missing one ingredient - ginger - but it doesn't seem to have made much of a difference. I think I may have to make it for L and R this Saturday.

A fun, educational blog - Memoirs of a Skepchic. Equally cool - Skepchic Magazine.

One of the songs in ep 1 of Randall and Hopkirk (decd) has been going through my head since Saturday and I MUST HAVE IT! So I ordered the soundtrack from Amazon for the princely sum of 5 quid. The song, by the way, is My Body May Die, by Pulp vs The Swingle Singers, a smigeon of which can be found on the Amazon page.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home