Saturday, June 03, 2006

Third day of winter?

Mutterings continued.

Do me a lemon! Cold-ish this morning but warmed up nicely. So much so, I had to put the fan on in the car.



Boring old grocery shopping this morning followed by not-so-boring clothes shopping. Went to JB's in Cannington for a mooch but couldn't find anything to spend my hard-earned on. Followed this up with lunch at the Brittania - roast beef (heaps!) and Yorkshire pud (2), carrots, baked potato, cabbage, mashed spud (unusual in a baked dinner but welcome) and lashings of gravy ('lashings' being the official descriptor of gravy volume). And a pot of tea. Only thing missing was a slice of bread to mop up the aforementioned gravy. They probably would have supplied it had I asked. The meal was $11.95 - bargain.



Resubscribing to Showtime has meant that I've been able to catch up on some movies that I didn't particularly want to pay to see at the cinema but are of interest nonetheless. One of these is I Heart Huckabees, which I found intriguing. Rotten Tomatoes gives it a rating of 51% Rotten which means it must have divided the critics. X Men 3 is 55% Rotten. Still want to see it, but.

I've recorded Twelve Monkeys which I must get around to seeing this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home