Wednesday, July 26, 2006

First line meme - results

Well, not an overwhelming response - was it too hard??

1. For some reason I recall it as just me and Bunce. - Stephen Fry, Moab is My Washpot.
2. I was going to stick it out and do it cold this time. - Graham Chapman, Liar's Autobiography.
3. This is my lounge. - Joe Orton, Entertaining Mr Sloan.
4. I write this sitting in the kitchen sink. - Dodi Smith, I Capture the Castle.
5. Who is there who has not felt a sudden startle pang at reliving an
old experience, or feeling an old emotion? - Agatha Christie, Poirot's
Last Case.
6. If you shall chance, Camillo, to visit Bohemia, on the like occasion
whereon my services are now on foot, you shall see, as I have said,
great difference betwixt our Bohemia and your Sicilia. - Wm. Shakespeare, A Winter's Tale.
7. Heads.
R and G Are Dead - Mr G.W. Of course!
8. I am dead, then. - Tom Stoppard, The Invention of Love.
9. Sir, the gentlemen will be angry is you sit there. - John Martson, The Malcontent.
10. Boatswain! - Wm. Shakespeare, The Tempest.


So there you go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home