Monday, July 24, 2006

Not as woolly as predicted.

Mutterings continued.

BOM issued a weather warning for Perth and surrounds - possible thunderstorms, high winds, etc. The day didn't turn out to be too bad, though the gum tree outside my flat did shed a rather large limb during the day.

However did we live without....tattoo sleeves?!

The children, Gus and Milo, found a large bug in bedroom last night. It was last seen hightailing it under the book case, followed closely by Milo. I have no idea where it is now. And neither, I suspect, does Milo.


You Are Spider-Man

Quick and agile, you have killer instincts (literally).
And that kind of makes up for the whole creepy spider thing.


You Are Bert

Extremely serious and a little eccentric, people find you loveable - even if you don't love them!

You are usually feeling: Logical - you rarely let your emotions rule you

You are famous for: Being smart, a total neat freak, and maybe just a little evil

How you life your life: With passion, even if your odd passions (like bottle caps and pigeons) are baffling to others


SpiderBert! (not sure about the neat freak bit!)

2 Comments:

Blogger Sumrandom said...

Well, you left a comment on my blog so here's one from me!

Oh and going by those google earth pics you put up, I live down the street and round the corner from ya. it's a small world huh?

7:54 pm  
Blogger Possbert said...

So small it's damn'd frightening sometimes. 8-)

Hope you didn't get too wet today. I had a meeting with my boss this morning - he's on one side of the Zoo and I'm on the other. I got him to give me a lift back to my office.
Oh, the power!

Take care.

9:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home