Sunday, November 02, 2003

I'll Be Back Upon my Feet...

Mutterings continued.

What does it mean when you wake up to find an obscure Monkees' song stuck in your brain? It's not one of their better songs but as ear worms go, it could be worse.

Great night with Leece and Rob last night - The Prisoner (we've just started disk 4. Eek! Not many to go now!!), ep 1 of Neverwhere (with commentary by Neil Gaiman), The Young One's Cash and a game of City of Chaos, an RPG/board game hybrid that's a lot of fun. I was a 2nd level Mage who was nearly killed by rabid dogs, Inquisitors who doused me in oil and threw me into the fire, and a dragon. I was last seen tottering into the Houses of Healing with only 4 health points left.

The Prisoner ep, Do Not Forsake Me, Oh My Darling, was another good 'un - apparently Patrick McG was away filming Ice Station Zebra at the time, which explains his very limited appearance in the episode.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home