Saturday, January 24, 2004

Interesting day.

Mutterings continued.

I took part in the MST3K panel at GenghisCon this morning (Hi Elaine!). It was my first and a lot of fun.

And then I headed out to Garden City to pay the balance of my air ticket and car hire. I've booked with Hertz and will pick the car up in Stratford - because I've paid for it before March 31, I get upgraded from a B to a C category car. In 2000 I hired a Vauxhall with a ludicrous reverse gear - there was a sleeve thingie on the gear stick that you pulled up, rather than pushing the gear lever down and across as you normally do. I ended up injuring my middle finger and having to slather loads of Ibuprofen cream on it. In 2002 I got a Ford which was much easier to drive (being a Ford owner myself), although all the levers were on the wrong side of the steering wheel, resulting in the windscreen wipers going on to indicate I was turning left or right.

Happy Birthday Adrian Edmonson.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home