Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Wednesday

Mutterings continued.

I'm still in two minds as to whether I'm flying out to Europe tomorrow. The wonderful Leece has volunteered to drive me to the airport. At least it's at a reasonable hour; when I flew back in 2002 I didn't get through Customs until sometime after 1am. Poor Leece and her mum were waiting for me.

We haven't heard anything from Mum's doctor - blood tests were taken on Saturday but there don't appear to be any results yet. I'll be taking Dad to see her again this afternoon and hopefully the nurses will know something.

I've packed my suitcase - I haven't tested how heavy it is yet. I don't think I'm looking foward to lifting it. I've still got to get the UK Map book and my All Unicorns are Different travel mug in it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home