Sunday, December 26, 2004

Boxing Day

Mutterings continued.

Well, that's Christmas over and done with for another year. The shops will be gearing up to put the Easter eggs out.

The day at my brother's was nice. I picked Dad up and he had his first ride in Manfred. It was a hot, oppressively humid day and the air con certainly got a work out. Lots of thunder and lightning last night, it was also incredibly windy, but I'm not sure if there was any rain. Thundery showers and 35c forecast for today - not pleasant! Dad and I are going for a drive and a picnic along the coast today. I don't think we'll be getting out of the car.

And I'd like to call in on Steveg and Maureen later today. Tomorrow I'm visiting Leece and Rob and Tuesday it's SHOPPING! I have some gift vouchers that demand to be spent - I'm thinking car stuff for Manfred.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home