Tuesday, May 03, 2005

A Wet, Then Dry, Then Humid Day

Mutterings continued.

More nice rain overnight, but the afternoon has turned out a mite muggy.

I got the date of my rent inspection wrong - it's Thursday, not today. *sigh* This means I'll have to keep the place tidy for two whole days!

Two cards from the Post Office in my letter box - from different agencies! I'm guessing it's the stuff from Oxfam (I put in two orders) but I can't figure out why the parcels have ended up at two different locations.

Watched the new baby baboon (as opposed to the old baby baboon) this morning. Very cute.

American Cities That Best Fit You:

65% New York City
65% Philadelphia
60% Chicago
60% Honolulu
60% San Francisco

Which American Cities Best Fit You?

So there you go. I quite liked Chicago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home