Sunday, July 17, 2005

Sunny Sunday

Mutterings continued.

Lovely day today - 18ish, though it feels warmer, lots of sunshine and few clouds.

Just got back from Dad's - we drove to Scarborough and had a picnic watching the surf and the surfers.

Good night last night with L and R and Tom and Crow and Michael J Nelson. We all (when I say "all", I mean L and R and I) had the same pasta dish from Pizza with Attitude, who were bravely continuing to supply victuals to the general public despite having no electricity. Hurray for gas, says I.

I'm not a huge fan of the musical (which is odd, given it was A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum that turned me onto theatre in the mid-70s); never seen Les Mis or Miss Saigon, etc etc. However...I do love Godspell. The moving was screened on Foxtel a couple of days ago, so I dragged out the cd and have had it on continuous play in the car ever since.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home