Friday, July 08, 2005

Not that I want to complain...

Mutterings continued.

...but it's still pretty chilly. I don't normally complain about the cold, I leave my whining for summer, but today, in spite of having the radiator on in my office, I couldn't get warm.

From the London News Review, an open letter to the London bombers: Fuck you!

I don't know about the rest of the cast and crew, but I felt very strange during last night's performance of Nightingale, especially during the air raid and bombing scenes.

Also from LNR, the Cat Blog.

I spent four hours yesterday morning in a risk management meeting; as a reward we were taken to lunch at the Windsor Hotel. Mmm, nice food. I had Southern Fried chicken, with silverbeet and bacon, black-eyed peas and candied yams. It tasted as good as it sounds.


I've just a received a spam email from Korea (are there any other kinds?) for a robot reiniger. I think it's a robot vacuum cleaner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home