Saturday, July 02, 2005

Bacon and Egg Sarnie for Dinner

Mutterings continued.

Grilled bacon, poached egg and HP sauce on fresh multi-grain bread. Yum.

A housework day; tidied up a bit, did the vacuuming and some grocery shopping this morning. No shiny thing purchase today, though I did get a nice purple shirt.

Last performance of the week tonight, then it's 3 days rest and back into it for another four performances. Last night went well; Director/SM Pat has moved down from the bio box to call the show from the prompt corner, stage right. It's great watching someone with her experience call a show - she has to keep lighting, sound, curtains and scene changes under control. My second last scene change is to put a bench on stage; she turned to me and said, "You've got to the put the bench on!" I replied that I'd already done it; I was so smooth she hadn't even seen me. 8-)

Tonight I'll probably drop it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home