Wednesday, August 31, 2005

A Nippy Wednesday

Mutterings continued.

Temp. today got to about 17. Caroline and I had lunch at Secret Garden and decided to sit inside where it was warmer.

There was a bit of work piled up on my desk and a hell of a lot of emails. And lots of lovely journals to catalogue and flick through. And a large vase of proteas that one the directors picked from her own garden for me.

Some decent films coming up - two by Tim Burton. Margaret and Richard on the ABC gave Charlie and Choc. Fact. 4 and 4.5 out of 5 respectively. Leece and Rob saw Kung Fu Hustle last night and enjoyed it so much they want to see it again. I wouldn't mind seeing it either.

I managed to miss the third episode of Star Wars and I think I'm glad I did. On the right hand side of this page, under My del.icio.us are a couple of links to screen caps of pirated disks. The translations are a hoot and sound a lot better than the original. One of the sites gives the original dialogue which looks pretty dire.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home