Thursday, September 28, 2006

Must remember to go to work tomorrow

Mutterings continued.

It feels like a Friday. For the next couple or so weeks from tomorrow I'll be acting PA to the CEO, which means moving temporarily to an office on t'other side of the Zoo. This afternoon I packed up my desk, put the phone through to my new extension and sent out a message telling everyone where I'd be and to help themselves to the stationery (silly move, I know) and now I feel like I've gone on holidays. The PA I'm replacing, on the other hand, has gone on holidays - she's flying to China tomorrow afternoon.

Long weekend coming up. Woo hoo. I'm not going to Fandomedia, but I am going to L and R's hotel room on Sunday for dins, DVDs, etc.

Latest weird purchase - four horseshoes from Ebay. I have no idea why, I just wanted them. I've volunteered to be Props Diva for Henry V and they might come in handy for set dressing - the Dauphin does go on about his horse a bit.

Gus is standing in the kitchen doing her 'waiting for the mothership' routine.

And will someone please remind me to buy matches the next time I'm in the supermarket. Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home