Wednesday, October 11, 2006

A wild and woolly Wednesday

Mutterings continued.

Quite a bit of rain this morning and lots of wind all day. This morning, the bedroom curtain blew the lamp off my bedside table and broke the bulb housing. The bulb is still in one piece, thank the small gods.

WA moves closer to "centre of the universe".

Introduced L and R to this oldie but goodie on Saturday: Lions and tigers in Kenya. One million years BC is also funny.

TV1 on Foxtel is screening all the Star Treks, including TOS. Last night's ep was the Trouble with Tribbles, a favourite of mine. I managed to miss Trials and Tibbleations; must watch it some time. Why have I never noticed how bad Walter Koenig's wig is??

A book I'd ordered months and months ago, and had completely forgotten about, turned up today - the Gnostic Gospels by Elaine Pagels. I'm an atheist but have an interest in religious history. I'm also a Friend of New Norcia and have attended a number of the services in the chapel with the monks. I don't participate but enjoy the peace of chanting.

And finally, Cosi goes up in a couple of weeks, running from 27 Oct to 13 Nov. Anybody out there intested in doing front of house and ushering? Let me know if you can help. Thanks!







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home