Monday, November 03, 2003

Comedy tonight!

Mutterings continued.

Not quite. It's my second French lesson after...mumble...years. I was listening to Classic FM on Sat morning and they played A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum - the very first play I got involved in when I was 16. And the play that was responsible for my life long love of theatre and all things backstage. I found the whole staging of it fascinating. It was directed by Geoff Gibbs at Claremont Teachers College.

I don't suppose anyone out there knows where the out takes easter egg is on X Men 2? In the movie commentary, Bryan Singer keeps referring to out takes on the DVD but I haven't been able to find it. Annoying if it only refers to R1.

The ear worm today was the Beach Boys' Sail On Sailor, a def. improvement on yesterday's. I was watching the All Star Tribute to Brian Wilson and SOS was one of the songs featured - I just love it. After nigh on 40 years, his songs still sounds great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home