Tuesday, November 04, 2003

Some horse race or other....

Mutterings continued.

Mmmm... fish and brandy flavour!!

I had to book a taxi for some of our staff who were attending a conference this afternoon. Both Swan and B and W were either engaged or stuck me on hold for about 2 hours this morning. Finally got through to Swan, who told me they wouldn't take a booking and we'd just have to chance it later in the day when we wanted the taxi.

Went to Hollywood Hospital to pick up some X rays and discovered where all the taxis were - parked outside the hospital!

The Insultingly Stupid Movie Physics site. Being a total blockhead when it comes to physics, I understand little of this site - but it's a hoot.

I've just read on the aus.tv newsgroup that Channel 7 are screening Reeves and Mortimer's Randall and Hopkirk (Decd.) - hope I get to see the Derek Jacobi episode before it disappears into FTA oblivion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home