Wednesday, January 28, 2004

I do not look like that!

Mutterings continued.

The new passport has arrived. Christ, what an awful photo!

Before I forget, a fun site. Karl the Fish. It looks a great store. Well, any shop that sells pirate gear is good.

We had a Tempest production meeting last night - I've been promoted to Deputy Stage Manager and I'm getting a bio in the program! Never had one of those before. I hope to god I never have to step in as SM as I know my limitations and SMing is beyond them!

It was Nick Mason of Pink Floyd's birthday yesterday. He was 60. How can a member of Pink Floyd possibly be 60?? It was also Alan Cumming's birthday but he was only 39.

"Former Sex Pistol John Lydon was set upon by a group of hungry ostriches on tonight's I'm A Celebrity ... Get Me Out Of Here! challenge." And who says ostriches are stupid?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home