Sunday, July 04, 2004

Soggy Sunday

Mutterings continued.

Just helped the parents move into their new home. My brother and sister in law did most of the work, I just helped move a few pot plants and boxes. I hope they'll be happy now - the retirement village was such a disappointment and ended up being more like a bad boarding school.

The new place is a 3 bedroom villa in Gosnells, with a kitchen, which Mum missed. She hasn't been able to do any cooking for a while but at least she now has a kitchen if she feels up to it.

We saw the penultimate episode of Firefly last night. Not the happiest of story lines. I suggested we camp outside the movie studio and whine at regular intervals, "When's the movie coming out? When's the movie coming out??"

The Muppet Show featured Bruce Forsythe and a laugh out loud sketch with the Snerfs 'blowing' "In a Little Spanish Town" through their noses. And Veterinarian's Hospital. "Duck!"

Having seen some of the publicity for the movie "King Arthur", I think I'll give it a miss. The posters seem to feature Kiera Knightly, wearing very few clothes, armed with a bow and arrow - I'm not quite sure where this fits into the Arthurian legend, perhaps it's not. I haven't worked out yet who is King Arthur. I take it this is a version of the story of which I was previously unaware. Orlando Bloom is probably in the film somewhere - he's in every bloody thing else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home