Thursday, July 08, 2004

What a lovely lot of rain!

Mutterings continued.

Over 36mm in Perth in the last 36 hours or so, which is good. The weather that's accompanied the rain has been a tad hairy however.

Milo had another attack of the loons tonight, only it was the chess table that bore the brunt of his furry body being hurled at it.

I finally discovered who is playing King Arthur in t'movie of same name. It's Clive Owen, an actor I quite like. He was in Gosford Park and Second Sight. I saw a doco on the making of Harry Potter 3 the other night which featured a short, but funny, interview with Dawn French. She was describing how important her role as The Fat Lady is and that they're going to change the name of the film to The Fat Lady. Is it me or does a non-Lupined David Thewlis look a lot like a young John Lennon? Is it John Lennon I'm thinking of?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home