Sunday, February 27, 2005

No Work Tomorrow. Yay!

Mutterings continued.

Well, not work of the formalised, going-into-the-office kind. Work of a where-the-bloody-hell-am-I-going-to-get-one-of-those-from? kind.

I had quite a successful props hunt at the Railway Markets in Gosnells; ribbon of the right colour and width, flower leis; and Walker's Crisps. Hang on, the crisps were for me. I have a production meeting for the play tonight.

We had a nice evening last night; Jerk Chicken, apple strudle, strawberries and chocs, Rob and Alicia made coffee for Leece, Rob, Jocelyn and myself and BSG, SG:A and MST3K (Zombie Nightmare - a very, very bad mid-80s movie in which Adam "I should have played Batman in the movies" West played a cop.). And Bill Bailey's Kraftwerk 'tribute' went down a treat.

I saw a trailer for HHGttG on Sky yesterday. It was quite amusing, especially Stephen Fry as the Book explaining film trailers, commenting that they usually end with a rapid montage of scenes played over rock music. Which is how the HH trailer ended. Not sure what I thought of it - to me, Arthur Dent is Simon Jones. At least the theme music remained - Journey of the Sorcerer by the Eagles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home