Sunday, March 13, 2005

A Not So Sunny Sunday

Mutterings continued.

Quite overcast, in fact. There's a nice westerly blowing and showers are forecast for tomorrow.

Good audience last night (hello Leece and Rob! Hello Eliot!). The weather was kind and I think the cast enjoyed themselves. A break now of three days; I'm sure the cast is looking forward to it as much as we grunts. I have a few props I will have to make anew - Perdita's scroll is looking decidedly squished and I have a couple of letters from the Oracle to create. Oh, and a shopping list. GRADS has its own website, BTW, which has a few pics from Winter's Tale.

I told Mr Milson last night about Ian McKellen's upcoming role in Coronation Street - he was horrified. I said that maybe Sir Ee is at a time in his life when he can just play in anything he wants; Mr M wasn't convinced and said it may have more to do with money and incipient old age.


.
A not very good picture of the peafowl chick taken with my phone as I was trying to shoo it, and its mother, back outside.

L and R bought me a very useful cat toy - a laser pointer. Milo, not the sharpest cat in the pack, goes bananas chasing the little red light; Gus is more laid back. She'll play with it if she feels like it, otherwise she'll watch Himbo make a fool of himself.

As I've mentioned before, I love the London Underground (when it works). Sainsbury's, the supermarket people, has developed a tube map showing locations of movies. Withnail and I is at Queensgate station on the Central Line, and An American Werewolf in London is at Green Hill on the Piccadilly/Jubilee lines.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mornington Crescent!

2:59 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"As I've mentioned before, I love the London Underground (when it works). Sainsbury's, the supermarket people, has developed a tube map showing locations of movies. Withnail and I is at Queensgate station on the Central Line, and An American Werewolf in London is at Green Hill on the Piccadilly/Jubilee lines."

Of course, though, the wretches don't have Neverwhere on there. $%#@^# anti-TV bias! I don't know, I my day... (Exuant, stage left, muttering diverise imprecations.)
-Rob.

3:06 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home