Sunday, May 08, 2005

Mother's Day

Mutterings continued.

First Mother's Day without Mum. Dad asked me if I was missing her today. I said yes, but then I miss her every day.

We decided not to go to Yanchep but to Fremantle instead. Much nicer. Dad hadn't been down to the port for many years and I think he was most impressed. We drove along South Mole and watched the boats for a while and then had a picnic on a very uncomfortable bench near the container terminal (see photos below). Saw some lovely power boats. It was a warm day and I think I've got a touch of the sun (my feet are pink).

Had a good night last night - L and R, and Chicken Stir Fry with Noodles and continental cakes and biccies (mmmmm, custard caneloni thing...) and BSG, SGA (Atlantis), Rah Xephon and a great Mystie (no TV's Frank or Dr Forrester) but a very, very big preying mantis. The acting, for the most part, was fairly naff, though I did enjoy the performance of the plucky young female magazine photographer (Hey! That's me!!), played by Alix Talton (who was, it appears, a Miss Georgia). She got a bit girly and screamy in the end, but for a '50's film, she was rather feisty.

I don't normally plug consultants' websites (believing instead that the consultants should be plugged), but I feel people have to know about this lot. "Welcome to the world's most dynamic e-business marketing, design and consulting agency. We provide distinct clients with groundbreaking business strategies and cutting-edge designs to aggressively and creatively compete in a changing economy." They Do Stuff (TM).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home