Friday, May 06, 2005

Another end of the week day.

Mutterings continued.

The weather was rather lovely today. It's going to be 26 tomorrow and 28 on Sunday. Dad and I are off to Yanchep for a picnic.

I'm currently listening to Don Carlos on BBC3. It's the Derek Jacobi Ash and I saw in Bloody Sheffield. It's at

Got the results back from my CT scan. According to my doctor, and I don't want to get too technical here, there's nothing sinister going on and it's just one of those things. It's interesting looking at one's innards sliced like that.

I forgot to work out with Leece and Rob who is doing what for dinner tomorrow night. Ah well, better be prepared for both mains and sweeets methinks.

From a ng on the demise of ST:Enterprise: "I found this paragraph particularly salient:
As Jolene Blalock, who played the Vulcan officer T'Pol on "Enterprise," explained: "The stories lacked intriguing content. They were boring." A lifelong "Star Trek" fan, Ms. Blalock said she was dismayed by early "Enterprise" scripts that seemed to ignore basic tenets of the franchise's chronology, and that offered revealing costumes instead of character development. "The audience isn't stupid," she said."

To which someone replied, "I wouldn't call the Star Trek audience stupid. Complacent, maybe. Tasteless, certainly. Dateless, most definitely." How rude.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home