Sunday, September 04, 2005

Sunday

Took myself for a drive around the outskirts of Fremantle/Spearwood this morning. Quite by accident – took a wrong turn coming out of the Stock Road markets and ended up not being where I wanted to be. Not that it mattered – I just headed for the coast and finally found some familiar landmarks. Saw the coast, ogled at some huge houses and generally had a good time.

I called into the Last Chance Bookshop at the Markets and came away with some more books in the BBC Shakespeare series – Henry IV, Parts 1, 2 and 3, and Henry VI Parts 1 and 2. Mark (the only true Zaphod Beeblebrox) Wing-Davey played Warwick in Hank 6.

Dinner last night at the Good Fortune Restaurant was great. We had the Peking Duck and some other dishes and ended it all with deep fried ice cream and coffee. Happy birthday for tomorrow, Steveg.

I was going to a production meeting tonight however it’s been cancelled. I’m so behind with the props and there are some doozies I have to get. Straight jackets, anyone??

Cool interview with Mythbuster Adam Savage.

Moi, South Parked:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home