Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Blurgh.

Mutterings continued.

Bin feelin' most off today - headachey, hot, achey in the arms, sore-ish throat. Just generally blurgh. Or indeed, blah.

Busy couple of days past, couple more ahead.

Just to cheer me up - there was a parcel on the doorstep and a card in the letterbox telling me another parcel was waiting for me at the post office. Vol. 7 of the B5 scripts and a mug with "You'll excuse me but I'm in the middle of 15 different things, all of them annoying" have turned up. I plan to take the mug into work.

Last night's Time Team dig for Greenwich Palace and the associated jousting yards was interesting. Grand Designs, also on last night, was fascinating. Young couple with absolutely no architectural or general building experience, took on a disused, crumbling tatty waterworks and turned it into a fabulous home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home