Friday, June 30, 2006

Memey from Cheshire via Angriest

Mutterings continued.

Thanks to Chesh and Ang.


1. Have you ever been searched by the cops?
No; I have been stopped twice by traffic cops - once for speeding and once for not turning a corner correctly. Got let off both times.

2. Do you close your eyes on roller coasters?
I have not and never will go on a roller coaster. I am a BIG wuss.

3. When's the last time you've been sledding?
I've only ever seen snow once and it was only large enough to fit in my hands. Def. not sledding conditions.

4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone?
Def. alone. Or with a cat or two..

5. Do you believe in ghosts?
Nope.

6. Do you consider yourself creative?
Yep; I quite enjoy writing and one needs to be creative when one is a Props Diva.

7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife?
Probably.

8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie?
Neither.

9. Do you stay friends with your ex's?
God no!

10. Do you know how to play poker?
Yes, but I'm much better at Blackjack.

11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
Flew from Perth after getting up at 6am to Singapore, had 8 hours there, flew to Paris, took 12 hours (can't sleep on planes), arrived at 7am, went to bed at 10pm. What does that add up to? I think I was awake about 53 hours; by the middle of the afternoon I was holding onto the walls as the floor kept moving under me.

12. What's your favorite commercial?
The beer one with all the guys singing and the car one wiv all the bits.

13. What are you allergic to?
Boots anaelgesic jelly - violent, immediate and damned itchy.

14. If you're driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around do you run red lights?
Nope.

15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you?
I'm the rightful heir to the thone of England. Damn!!

16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees?
It's spelt 'socks'.

17. Have you ever been Ice Skating?
Yes, once, knackered my knees.

18. How often do you remember your dreams?
I remember fragments most night. Ditto. I dream in colour and am able to smell odours (I know this as I once dreamt I met Derek Jacobi and could smell his aftershave).

19. When was the last time you laughed so hard you cried?
It was a few weeks back during a very funny scene in MST3K - the glasses cleaning scene that went on and on and on.... squee squee

20. Can you name 5 songs by The Beatles?
Yes.

21. What's the one thing on your mind now?
I am a woman - I have more than one thing on my mind.

22. Do you know who Ghetto-ass barbie is?
Christ no!

23. Do you always wear your seat belt?
Oh yes!

24. What cell service do you use?
Telstra.

25. Do you like Sushi?
No.

26. Have you ever narrowly avoided a fatal accident?
I don't think so (you'd think I'd remember something like that).

27. What do you wear to bed?
Not telling.

28. Been caught stealing?
Nope. I'd have to start stealing first.

29. what shoe size do you have?
8

30. Do you truly hate anyone?
No, I just don't think about them.

31. Classic Rock or Rap?
All rap sounds the same, so def. Classic Rock (partic. from the 60s).

32. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be?
That's my secret!

33. Favorite Song?
Too many. Living in the Past immediately comes to mind.

34. Have you sung in front of the mirror?
No.

35. What food do you find disgusting?
Brains!!! Brains!!!

36. Do you sing in the shower?
No, though I do hum.

37. Did you ever play, "I'll show you mine, if you show me yours"?
No, no one has ever wanted to see mine.

38. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back?
Possibly when I very young, but I was brought up to be a very polite child, so possibly not.

39. Have you ever stood up for someone you hardly knew?
Yep. I stood in front of a woman and her child who were being chased down the street by her husband wielding a a metal bar. I didn't know her at all.

40. Have you ever been punched in the face?
Only by myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home