Monday, June 19, 2006

I smell

Mutterings continued.

of elephants. This is not a bad thing as I love the smell of hoofstock. The boss and I were showing someone around the Zoo this afternoon and she got to feed one of the eles. I was standing next to her, scratching her ears (I'm talking about the elephant here) when I felt this rather damp and sandy trunk on my left knee. I ended up with elephant dribble and sand up and down both legs and on my shoes.

It was a rather soggy tour as the rain came in around 2pm and the flaps on the side of the zebra car we were tootling around in were rolled up. Still, the rain was nice and it was great to get out of the office and into the exhibits.

I've been downloading some interesting MST3K goodies from YouTube, including the opening sequence from the very first series.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home