Sunday, November 05, 2006

Warmish but the sea breeze is in

Mutterings continued.

There was a thunderstorm last night - I heard the thunder but didn't get to see any lightning. L and R said it was very cool forked stuff.

The fish recipe I threw together last night worked out rather well. I discovered I'd run out of breadcrumbs so I made it with diced onion, garlic, paprika, cumin and lemon, basil and thyme. I baked the fish and served it with green salad and tabouleh. V. healthy. As were the desserts Rob served. Ahem.

We watched a very, very engrossing new series called Heroes (SPOILERS!!). We were only going to watch the pilot but had to watch ep 2. We were forced!!


And we watched a very funny ep of Fruits Basket, a great episode of Eureka and a Finnish, and not at all Arabian, The Magic Voyage of Sinbad given the Mystie treatment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home