Monday, January 05, 2004

LOTR:ROTK

Mutterings continued.

Well, what can I say? "Wonderful" comes to mind. You've read enough reviews so let's just say, "Want the DVD. Want it NOW!"

There was a poster for Hellboy in the foyer - that looks interesting. John Hurt and Ron Perlman star.

Rob got my new DVD player working - he brought cables, I bought cables, we all expected it to be as messy as it was the last time he put my system together but it took all of five seconds. And pressing the AV button on my TV remote a couple of times. *sigh* We watched a gorgeous film by Daft Punk and a really good Japanese animator whose name escapes me. I recognised one of the songs (the film had no dialogue, just music) - One More Time. It was beautifully done.

And then we watched the MST3K Girl in the Golden Boots. Crow in gold boots and a bikini! Not that you saw the bikini, just the boots. It was a shocker of a film. We only have one MSTie left - Hamlet. That should be fun.

To round off our viewing pleasure we watched some of the extras from League of Extraodinary Gentlemen (YES! I bought LXG!!). The making of Mr Hyde was fascinating - not a pixel in site, all rubber.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home