Saturday, March 26, 2005

The Carnaby's Were Right

Mutterings continued.

Carnaby's Cockatoos are supposedly harbingers of rain; today we've had a few spots of the wet stuff. That's probably due to the small number of birds in the flock that flew over yesterday. There was a lone pelican on a light pole of Canning Highway this morning.

As can be seen from the blog, I've been playing around with the template. This time I remembered to copy and save all the coding.

K Mart had a 15% off everything sale today, resulting in long queues at the checkouts. I joined the end of a just-opened checkout and noticed that all the others were moving much more quickly, so I queue-hopped and ended up getting 'done' before those in front of me in the original queue. I bought a very exciting hand-held vacuum cleaner for the car and a griller. Woo hoo.

Hmmm, Yahoo Groups has changed its look and I'm not sure what to make of it.

I've been watching the Goodies eps with cast commentaries - very funny stuff. The scripts look great and there's a fabulous drawing by GG of the tortoise operated cream mine on the Bunfight at the OK Tearooms final page.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home