Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Tuesday/Wednesday

Mutterings continued.

Rather pretty couple of days - bit of drizzle yesterday morning but today was mildish and sunnyish.

'arry, 'iding.



'e wasn't looking too good today; he was on the door surround with 'is legs all tucked up and 'is front arms folded. Well, that's what it looked like. I would have taken a photo, but my phone was at home on the charger. Again.

Went to the GRADS committee meeting last night. Silly me thought I'd finished the newsletter, until I gave it to the rest of the committee to look at. "Why don't you move this to the back..." "And put this on the front..." "And change the font..." Actually, twere a good thing the others had a look at it, as I'd completely forgotten to advertise the forthcoming production of Hedda, which goes up on the 26th of this month. Ahem.

So tonight I am redoing the thing instead of meeting TUS for grub.

I forgot to tape Time Team last night. I knew there was something on at 8pm I wanted to watch (a very funny and all too true Grumpy Old Women. One day, I too will get a megaphone and roam the streets and byways telling people off. I already glare at people talking on their mobiles while driving.) and I got home in time for that, however there was something on earlier... I thought it was Rosemary and Thyme, which I didn't mind missing. Turns out it was Baldr....I mean Tony Robinson. Next week's is in Fife, Scotland

From Nature Journal: "Every day, all over the planet and beyond it, scientists try and make sense of the world in which they live. In this special feature news@nature.com brings you a composite picture of just one of these days -- June 21 2006, the summer solstice."

More Slab Bulkhead hysteria.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home