Friday, January 28, 2005

Friday.

Mutterings continued.

Looks like iinet newsgroups are stuffed again. *sigh*

I hope everyone attending GenghisCon has a fabulous time. Having read the scenario of Rob and Leece's game, I think the participants are in for a hoot. And the video stream looks very cool indeed. Lots of good stuff on offer.

I, on the other hand, have another rent inspection next week and will be tackling the tip that is laughingly called the spare room. I expect to find some props in there that I need for Winter's Tale. I think the most challenging item on the props list will be a large egg timer ("the larger the better").

Electioneering junk mail update: nothing today. The only item in the letterbox was the February Foxtel guide.

I spent the day tidying up all the loose ends of my job before starting the new one on Monday. I've left Caroline, my temporary replacement, with running a very large, very important meeting on Wednesday. As she is the one who helped set up the committee in the first place and has forgotten more than I know, I'm sure she'll do fine.

It was back to the Secret Garden for lunch with an old school friend today. Very enjoyable indeed.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home