Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Wednesday Warmday

Mutterings continued.

Hot tomorrow - 38c forecast.

I didn't blog yesterday as I came home from work with my head spinning. Everything that made sense on Monday deserted me yesterday and left me wondering what the hell I've taken on. Today was much better and I had a couple of wins against a recalcitrant web page. And made some useful suggestions for the Zoo's magazines, so I'm feeling a little better.

Interesting article on Derek Jacobi. Apparently he's playing a werewolf in the Underworld sequel, Underworld Evolution. Hmmmmm......

There's a very interesting event in the Festival of Perth program - Steven Berkoff playing Shakespeare's Villains. It runs from 22 - 27 Feb.

I had another rent inspection today. Twelve weeks certainly rush by, don't they?? All seemed in order and they didn't let the cats out.

Attic Theatre's production of The Real Inspector Hound (described as a play by Stoppard before he got too clever) opens tomorrow night. I'm looking forward to this one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home