Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Elephant Day

Mutterings continued.

Spent some time this afternoon with one of the elephants - the keepers are doing desensitisation work with her and have asked for volunteers to walk around her, stand next to her, pat her, etc. The Ed staff I was with had never been that close to an ele before and were just blown away.

I'm an old hand and can boast that I've had my toes sucked by elephants.

Got home to a letterbox full of junk mail and a largish box on the doorstep - my latest toy has arrived, a portable DVD player. It comes complete with battery charger and more cables than I'll ever need. I had a play and it works really well.

Must remember that Grumpy Old Men is on tonight - have to get my fix of bitching about the younger generation.

This sounds interesting:

BELL SHAKESPEARE'S

WARS OF THE ROSES

ONE GREAT STORY IN TWO PARTS -

Harry the SIXTH & Edward 4

Based on Shakespeare's Henry VI Trilogy

Adapted and Directed by JOHN BELL

Friday 6 May - Saturday 14 May


It means you can work your way through four of the Histories without actually having to watch them.

Amusements from Dave School - Lego Batman!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home